[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Wow. That is harsh.
Sounds kinda like the book 1984 just from the things being said.
I think I'd be forced to sue at that point.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
How can they set usage limitations and not tell you what they are and put it in writting.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
IMHO it would PROBABLY fall in the Usage abuse
Not sure but I garentee that there is some fine print in there somewhere that is used as a catch all
From the article Comcast refused to tell what the usage limtation was. So that tells me that it's not even in the fine print what the number is it just most likely just sates there is one but if you don't know what it is how can you abide by it.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Oh I am sure that the Company probly does not have a set limit in the fine print anywhere BUT I would be willing to bet that the term excesave useage or abuse is in there somewhere.
Not saying that it is right or wrong just that Comcast probably has an army or Lawers and regardless of how you feel about them they are good at covering [censored] (Rear ends)
Bookmarks